WWCC provides the education and training needed in today's workforce, but is also planning for what lies ahead tomorrow. The partnership works closely with the college to discuss the needs of our industry leaders and they respond by implementing new programs and enhancing existing ones.
As an innovative district, united with our community, we empower and inspire all students to academic excellence in pursuit of their interests and passions.
To provide a quality education for all students by:
- Making students our first priority.
- Utilizing community partnerships.
- Promoting professional excellence.
- Being a board committed to excellence in education.
- Providing a safe, orderly and efficient environment.
Sweetwater County School District #2 serves over 2,600 students across 10 schools. We are pleased to deliver a comprehensive K-12 program for our students. Our dedicated staff supports student development through a well balanced curricular experience. Students will explore all core subject areas along with opportunities with art, music, theater, career and tech ed.
- Mission Statement - Educating today's students for tomorrow's opportunities.
- Vision Statement - Inspiring excellence - every child, every day.
- Core Values - Passion for Learning, Responsibility, Excellence
- Goals - Improve students growth and achievement. Operate as a healthy, safe and effective learning community.
The goals of achieving both educational excellence and a strong competitive co-curricular program of activities go hand in hand in the Evanston School Community. The Evanston School Community boasts award winning athletic teams, bands and choirs, drama groups, and speech and debate teams.
Our Mission: In partnership with parents and our community, Sublette County School District #1 is committed to providing a student centered, 21st Century learning experience that will inspire all students to become lifelong learners and prepare each of them to be responsible and successful adults in a global society.